Providing Strategic Counsel For All Your Family Law Matters
When people come to Daniels & Rothman for our family law services, they are usually going through one of the worst periods of their lives. They may face a range of issues, including divorce, child custody, child support or domestic violence. We know these matters are highly personal and extremely stressful. We also know that there is a lot at stake. The good news is, our lawyers can help you find a resolution.
Our founding partner, Gregory A. Daniels, handles all family law cases, practicing in this area exclusively. Drawing on nearly 30 years of legal experience, he leads our family law team. As our client, you benefit from his expansive understanding of Georgia’s family law statutes and its legal processes. When your family’s future, your assets and your relationship with loved ones are on the line, you need to work with an attorney who devotes all of his focus to resolving family law disputes.
We Are Here To Support And Protect You
At our Georgia law firm, we will take a two-pronged approach to your legal matter. The first is to aggressively protect your rights. Attorney Gregory Daniels is widely known for his proactive representation and his willingness to use all legal means necessary to get the results his clients need. Mr. Daniels is not a wait-and-see type of lawyer. He takes immediate and consistent action for his clients to stay ahead of the opposition in their cases.
The second part of our services addresses the human side of your matter. We understand that the outcome of your case will affect your future, your children and your well-being. Our lawyers will do everything in their power to help you weather the storm. We work hard to create an environment where you feel comfortable talking about these sensitive issues. Our entire legal staff is here to support you during the process. We are always happy to take your calls, respond to emails or arrange in-person meetings when you need it.
Regardless of the family law issues you face, we can help. Our services include:
- Handling all matters related to divorce and separation, including planning for divorce, securing temporary orders, division of assets, division of debt and alimony.
- Resolving child custody disputes between unmarried parents or parents pursuing divorce or separation. We also represent clients seeking visitation rights. Our team is well-versed in postjudgment matters, qualified to advocate for you in custody modification or enforcement proceedings.
- Negotiating fair child support terms during a separation or divorce. Should out-of-court negotiations fall through, we are ready to defend your interests in court. We are also equipped to petition for support modifications if your financial circumstances change substantially.
- Protecting mothers’ and fathers’ rights through paternity and legitimation proceedings. Whether you are seeking parenting rights or full child support, our team will tirelessly advocate for your case. We will help you navigate all aspects of this process, helping you complete and file the necessary paperwork with the appropriate agency.
- Representing clients in contempt and enforcement actions to hold all parties accountable. If your former spouse or your child’s parent refuses to follow a court order, we will aggressively challenge that person in court.
- Advocating for clients struggling with domestic violence issues. We stand up for victims of domestic abuse and defend against false allegations of domestic violence. We will handle this sensitive family matter with the discretion and urgency it deserves, securing protective orders when necessary.
Contact Our Athens Family Law Attorneys
Choosing a family law attorney is a personal decision, and we want you to feel comfortable with it. We invite you to contact our firm at 706-621-5166 and arrange a free consultation. We will listen to your story and provide initial thoughts on how to move forward.