Anna G. Bolden
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- DUI Defense
At Daniels & Rothman, P.C., we pride ourselves on the ability to provide personal service and experience while we aggressively fight for each client's rights. We represent people in a broad range of legal matters including criminal law, drunk driving defense (DUI), divorce, custody and child support matters, and personal injury. We represent businesses and individuals throughout the State of Georgia and try cases in State, Magistrate, Municipal, and Superior Courts.
Many of our clients come to us for representation when they have been arrested for DUI, or drunk driving. We take on more DUI cases than any other Athens firm and we offer free telephone consultations with an attorney and online evaluations. Because we have handled so many DUIs, we know the process inside and out and take the best steps for each client.
Our clients come from all walks of life. While many contact us for DUI defense, criminal matters, or family law representation, they often return for advice on unrelated matters. Because we focus on personal service and years of experience, our clients know they can trust our character and judgment. We offer advice and counsel in many practice areas. As a result, we understand our clients' overall situations and can more adequately help them meet their goals. They know their attorney will personally handle their legal matters and will answer inquiries promptly. Experience has taught us that working closely with clients is a sure method for success.
Our clients' legal triumphs come from communication and an aggressive approach. A strong conviction for the rights of each client and willingness to fight to protect those rights gets the right results. We recognize that people come to us to exercise their day in court and we are always ready to litigate. Sometimes, however, our clients decide that settlement is the answer. Whether we are in court or at the negotiating table, no adversary intimidates us. Our clients are the ultimate authority on the choice to litigate or settle and we are ready to take either road to its logical conclusion. We always explain the pros and cons of each possibility and stand with our clients through their decisions.
At Daniels & Rothman, P.C., we offer dedication to our clients, an aggressive approach, and experience. Whether you need help with a drunk driving or other criminal charge, family law matter, personal injury claim, or another legal matter, we will provide the best representation possible. We encourage you to take advantage of a free phone consultation with an attorney, send us an email. While many of our initial consultations are free, we accept all major credit cards, should you decide to retain us. If you have a legal matter that needs resolution, don't wait to consult a quality attorney. We look forward to hearing from you.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: University of Georgia School of Law Foundation Scholar
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.S. - 2002
- Honors: University of Georgia Charter Scholar; Howard Hughes Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship Program
- Major: Psychology
- Georgia, 2005
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Classes & Seminars
- Speaking Engagement: Professionalism at the Georgia DUI Update Conference, 2014
- Barrow County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2006-2014
- Western Judicial Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Past President, Piedmont Judicial Circuit Bar Association, 2008 to 2009
- State Bar of Georgia Investigative Panel Member, 2011- 2018
- General Practice and Trial Law Section, 2022- Present
- Municipal Court Judge, City of Arcade, 2020- Present
- Municipal Court Judge, City of Nicholson, 2020- Present
Current Employment Position