You Don’t Have To Plead Guilty To DUI Charges
A DUI conviction can wreak havoc on your life. Not just for a few months, but for years down the road. Heavy fines. Increased insurance rates. Loss of your driver’s license. A permanent record. Maybe even jail time. So while many criminal defense attorneys are willing to help you take a guilty plea, doesn’t it make more sense to work with a lawyer who will fight your charges?
Not all criminal attorneys spend a lot of time at trial. Not so at Daniels & Rothman. Our lawyers know what is at stake when you face DUI charges. That’s why we focus on contested DUI cases and fighting charges at trial.
Work With A Recognized Leader In DUI Defense
Our DUI practice is led by attorney Jeffrey Rothman, a leader in this area of criminal law. Attorney Rothman has successfully defended individuals against drunk driving charges for decades. He is one of the few attorneys in our area who consistently fights DUI charges at trial.
A member of the prestigious National College for DUI Defense and of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA), attorney Rothman is frequently invited to speak to other lawyers concerning DUI Defense. When you hire our DUI defense team, you benefit from lawyer Rothman’s expansive trial experience and his substantial understanding of Georgia’s DUI laws.
Developing Innovative Strategies For DUI Cases
While we believe in hard work early in the case, we know not to develop your bargaining position in plea negotiations. We get ready for trial and make sure that the prosecution understands that. Our team will leave no stone unturned when looking for ways to get evidence thrown out. Regardless of your unique circumstances, we will find a defense.
This includes innovative legal strategies for issues surrounding:
- Basic DUI defense for people without prior convictions
- Using weaknesses in blood and Breathalyzer test procedures and in the administration of field sobriety tests to beat DUI charges
- Refusal cases
- Felony DUI defense, especially in cases involving serious collisions or fatal accidents that are charged as vehicular homicide
- Repeat DUI cases, including those based on out-of-state DWI convictions
- Underage DUI cases for minors, including high school students and in- or out-of-state college students
- Driver’s license suspension hearings before the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- Probation and DUI Drug Court violations that include failing to complete required community service, attend AA sessions, report to a probation officer and other violations
Having a drunk driving conviction on your record can affect your life for years. Your insurance rates will skyrocket and your driving privileges may be at risk. Don’t jeopardize your case by working with an attorney who dabbles in DUI defense. We have the insight and trial experience you need to fight these serious offenses.
Contact Our Athens DUI Lawyer
Our proven DUI Defense techniques work at pretrial hearings, license suspension hearings and trials of the criminal charges. They work so well that we sometimes wonder why anyone would ever plead guilty to a DUI charge.
While we can’t guarantee results in any criminal case, we can give you an idea of our general approach and objectives. If you think you could use a DUI defense attorney who’s committed to winning your case, call 706-621-5166 or email Daniels & Rothman in Athens for a free consultation. Mr. Rothman represents DUI clients in Banks County, Barrow County, Clarke County, Elbert County, Franklin County, Greene County, Jackson County, Madison County, Oglethorpe County, Greene County, the University of Georgia, and surrounding communities.
We Will Aggressively Fight For Your Rights | Free Consultations